Hail Marry time ...
kevin diggs
diggskevin38@gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 14:59:00 GMT 2010
Hi,
I can't even get TI to give me a copy of the instruction set reference
(spvu019). I haven't checked but don't see them releasing a
compiler???
Anyone know why a ~30 year old graphics processor architecture is such
a closely protected secret?
I have an EISA graphics card,a Mylex GXe020 that I would like to
tinker with. Can't do much of anything without the chip reference.
Thanks!
kevin
On 12/13/10, Dennis Clarke <dclarke@blastwave.org> wrote:
>
>> On 12/12/10 19:07, kevin diggs wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Anybody know if any release of gcc ever supported the TI TMS 34020
>>> graphics processor?
>> Not that I'm aware of. Unless the 34020 is closely related to the 320c3
>> or 320c4.
>>
>
> Possible non-sequiter here. I thought that TI had released a fully ANSI
> spec compliant C compiler for that chip as well as the 34010. Perhaps a
> call to TI may get you a tar ball if you reach the right engineer.
>
>
> --
> Dennis Clarke
> dclarke@opensolaris.ca <- Email related to the open source Solaris
> dclarke@blastwave.org <- Email related to open source for Solaris
>
>
>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list