PATH_SEPARATOR attempted redefined in gcc-4.6 snapshot on certain targets

Tim Prince n8tm@aol.com
Mon Apr 26 17:36:00 GMT 2010

On 4/26/2010 6:50 AM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Pedro, the incomplete bug report appears to be due to your change to
> include/filenames.h.  Tim, what configure options are you using to
> build?

  --enable-languages='c c++ fortran' --enable-threads=posix
--disable-sjlj-exceptions --enable-maintainer-mo
de --disable-shared --disable-mudflap --with-dwarf2
--enable-decimal-float --disable-libssp

--
Tim Prince