GSOC: SpeedUp: Retrieval from Splay tree/Hash table‏

Faqeer ALI faqeerali@hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 08:50:00 GMT 2010

Hello,

I am 25 yr old student, GSOC looks very exciting for me so is the gcc
project. I have the experties in designing the data structures and
algorithms in C/C++.آ  Your valuable / expert opinions are required on
my following gsoc proposal.

http://pastebin.org/147953

Regards
Faqeer Ali