Error when building cross compiler

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Sun Oct 25 09:56:00 GMT 2009


Denis Onischenko <denis.onischenko@gmail.com> writes:

>>> There is something peculiar going on, because a
>>> x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu hosted compiler would not normally refer to
>>> libgcc_s.so.1 at all.  Even if it did, nothing would normally direct
>>> the dynamic linker to look in the gcc build directory.  Something is
>>> wrong but I don't know what it is.
>
> I have successfully build cross-compiler with overriden RPATH_ENVVAR,
> as following:
> make RPATH_ENVVAR=MY_LD_LIBRARY_PATH
>
> So error was indeed caused by changing LD_LIBRARY_PATH during the
> build, as described by Kai.
>
> I think this is a bug.

Please file a bug report with instructions for how to recreate the
problem.  See http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html .  Thanks.

By the way, please don't send e-mail to both gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org and
gcc@gcc.gnu.org.  Just gcc-help is fine unless you are discussing the
development of gcc.  Thanks.

Ian



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list