problems with gcc installation

yzysea yangjing47686@163.com
Thu Oct 15 14:10:00 GMT 2009


Hi, 
  I need to intall gcc-2.5.8 on opensolaris. In the "make" step, I get  the
following message: 

  root@opensolaris:/export/home/sea/Desktop/gcc-2.5.8# make 
cc  -DIN_GCC   -g     -I. -I. -I./config \ 
 
-DGCC_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/usr/local/gcc258/lib/gcc-lib/i386-sun-sunos5.11/2.5.8/include\"
\ 
  -DGPLUSPLUS_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/usr/local/gcc258/lib/g++-include\" \ 
  -DLOCAL_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/usr/local/include\" \ 
 
-DCROSS_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/usr/local/gcc258/lib/gcc-lib/i386-sun-sunos5.11/2.5.8/sys-include\"
\ 
  -DTOOL_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/usr/local/gcc258/i386-sun-sunos5.11/include\" \ 
  -DTOOLDIR=\"/usr/local/gcc258/i386-sun-sunos5.11/\" \ 
  -c `echo ./cccp.c | sed 's,^\./,,'` 
cccp.c: In function `bzero': 
cccp.c:8966: error: argument "b" doesn't match prototype 
cccp.c:240: error: prototype declaration 
cccp.c: In function `bcopy': 
cccp.c:8976: error: argument "b1" doesn't match prototype 
cccp.c:240: error: prototype declaration 
cccp.c:8976: error: argument "b2" doesn't match prototype 
cccp.c:240: error: prototype declaration 
cccp.c: In function `bcmp': 
cccp.c:8986: error: argument "b1" doesn't match prototype 
cccp.c:240: error: prototype declaration 
cccp.c:8986: error: argument "b2" doesn't match prototype 
cccp.c:240: error: prototype declaration 
*** Error code 1 
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `cccp.o'

I am trapped in this problem for ages.
Can anyone give me some help?  Thanks a great deal 
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/problems-with-gcc-installation-tp25905693p25905693.html
Sent from the gcc - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list