Trouble building 4.4.2 cross compiler for arm-elf target
Thomas Martitz
thomas.martitz@student.HTW-Berlin.de
Fri Nov 20 15:55:00 GMT 2009
Am 19.11.2009 17:19, schrieb Tobias Ringström:
> On 11/19/2009 04:44 PM, Kai Ruottu wrote:
>> Probably not any more, why else libgcc was moved away from 'gcc'....
>> What must be
>> used when producing both GCC and libgcc, this the docs should tell.
>> I would expect:
>>
>> make all-target-libgcc
>>
>> being that. Producing libgcc for the $target has GCC for the $target
>> as prerequisite so
>> this sounds logical to me...
>
> Thank you! I can now successfully build gcc-4.4.2 for arm-elf, though
> I had to run:
>
> make all-gcc all-target-libgcc
> make install-gcc install-target-libgcc
>
> to have the actual compiler installed as well. :-)
>
> /Tobias
>
I too managed that. However, I still think it's a bug in gcc, as 4.4.1
compiles fine with the very same settings.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list