How to skip EABI in c code

Dario Moretti dario.moretti@ericsson.com
Thu Mar 26 13:17:00 GMT 2009

Hi all.
I'm using GCC for powerpc. I wanted to compile some c code files asking
the compiler to skip EABI code.
In other words, I wanted to skip generation of code handling registers,
variables, etc. push/pop (into stack) and function parameters passing.
This code is usually inserted at beginning and end of all C functions.

The idea is to write some small procedures in "C", compile them (asking
to skip EABI stuff generation) and jump (from one assembler routine) to
those procedures.
I have also to ask the compiler to place all local variables into
registers (instead of into stack).

Thanks and regards
Dario