Compiling gcc 3.2.3
Leo Cacciari
leo.cacciari@gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:27:00 GMT 2009
Hi,
I'm trying without success to build a cross-compiler with host cygwin
and target linux using the 3.2.3 release of gcc. Moreover, the glibc is
to be the 2.3.2 release.
The choice of these parameters is not of my resort: I tried to ask the
management to either switch to Linux as a building machine or upgrade
the compiler to a less prehistoric version, but to no avail.
Problem is, I have a ICE while compiling libstdc++-v3 (last lines of the
compilation log are attached).
As you can see, there are a lot of warnings about failing to inline some
function or other, and the ones there are not the first: I got a lot of
those while the compilation goes on.
Gcc was configured using the command
/home/lcacciari/results/sources/gcc-3.2.3/configure \
--target=i686-pc-linux-gnu --host=i686-host_pc-cygwin \
--prefix=/usr/local \
--with-headers=/usr/local/i686-pc-linux-gnu/include \
--with-local-prefix=/usr/local/i686-pc-linux-gnu \
--disable-nls --enable-threads=posix --enable-symvers=gnu \
--enable-__cxa_atexit \
--enable-languages=c,c++ --enable-shared --enable-c99 --enable-long-long
Does someone of you have any idea of what the problem may be?
I did not attach the complete build log, but it is available if needed.
Thank you
--
Leo Cacciari
Aliae nationes servitutem pati possunt. Populi Romani est propria
libertas.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: make.log
Type: text/x-log
Size: 247250 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20090303/3921706d/attachment.bin>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Questa ? una parte del messaggio firmata digitalmente
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20090303/3921706d/attachment.sig>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list