problem using gcj compiler
charfi asma
charfiasma@yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 18 09:01:00 GMT 2009
----- Message d'origine ----
De : Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com>
À : charfi asma <charfiasma@yahoo.fr>
Cc : gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Envoyé le : Jeudi, 18 Juin 2009, 10h46mn 09s
Objet : Re: Re : problem using gcj compiler
charfi asma wrote:
>> I think it is related to the libgcj but I don't know how to install it (I found in the net that I should install it when I install my gcc by modifiying configure.in
>> but I have no configure file.
>>
>> I update my gcc but I still have the same problem.
>
> The gcj library is probably a separate package that you have not installed.
> You need to use your operating system's package installer.
> > thank you for your help.
>
> I reinstalled all required package for gcj (I tapped rpmdrake and I update all gcj packages : libgcj-devel, libgcj-static-devel, libgcj9, libgcj9-base, and libgcj9-src)
> but I still have the same error.
> note that when I compile without link (-S) it works. it generates Hello.s
OK. Let's see the source of Hello.java.
the Hello.java contains only a print of "Hello world"
public class Hello
{
public static void main(String[] args)
{
System.out.println("Hello world");
}
}
I think also that the source of Hello.s generated from gcj Hello.java -S command is not the appropriate assembly:
here is the source of Hello.s
.file "ccSrCfnS.jar"
.section .debug_abbrev,"",@progbits
.Ldebug_abbrev0:
.section .debug_info,"",@progbits
.Ldebug_info0:
.section .debug_line,"",@progbits
.Ldebug_line0:
.text
.Ltext0:
.Letext0:
.section .debug_abbrev
.byte 0x0
.ident "GCC: (GNU) 4.3.2"
.section .note.GNU-stack,"",@progbits
Asma
Andrew.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list