a question
Andrew Haley
aph@redhat.com
Mon Jul 13 09:39:00 GMT 2009
mohammed hegazy wrote:
> what i do is converting a java jar file with its dependent libraries
> to native code using gcj , i want to make this native code run
> without jar files , i want the binary to be as minimal as possible
> ,it worked(but with runtime java errors) in dynamic linking linking
> but in static linking in doesn't work it give me the error descriped
> in my previous E-mail . so i want to make it static, to be a single
> file that can work a lone .
I know.
I need a test case. That is, a full set of files that I can run which
demonstrates the problem you're having.
Provide everything so that I can run a command that builds the program
and I can see how it fails. Without that I have no idea at all why it
doesn't work for you.
Andrew.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list