[uClinux-dev] why no-mmu cannot support binfmt_aout.c

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@false.org
Thu Jan 29 14:15:00 GMT 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 06:12:15AM +0000, Jamie Lokier wrote:
> I wouldn't be surprised if the Codesourcery tools (especially
> pre-built libs) are targetting later ARM chips only, since people
> using later ARM chips are probably paying Codesourcery for the work.

Our tools support all (post-V4) ARM processors; I believe that we
package libraries for all processors too nowadays.  The defaults may
be fairly modern, though - so as Jamie said, be sure to tell the tools
what you want your code to run on!

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery