Fwd: Configuring and compile gcc-4.3.2/gcj/libgcj
Franklyn Simon
franklynsimon@bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 20 19:39:00 GMT 2009
>Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:11:03 -0500
>To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
>From: Franklyn Simon <franklynsimon@bellsouth.net>
>Subject: Fwd: Configuring and compile gcc-4.3.2/gcj/libgcj
>
>
>>Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:03:53 -0500
>>To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
>>From: Franklyn Simon <franklynsimon@bellsouth.net>
>>Subject: Configuring and compile gcc-4.3.2/gcj/libgcj
>>
>>Hi
>>I get the following errors with the command make bootstrap
>>
>>configure: error: source directory already configured; run make
>>disclean there first.
>> make[4] ***[configure-bfd] error 1
>>make[2] ***[all-stage1-binutils] error 2
>>make [1] ***[Stage1-bubble] error 2
>>make ** [bootstrap ] error
>>
>>I cofigured and compiled the following in their own directories
>>which are subset of gcc-4.3.2 directory:
>>binutils-2.19
>>gmp-4.2.4
>>mpfr-2.3.2
>>gcc-java-4.3.2
>>
>>The target system is the same as the build. I am using i686-pc on SLES9
>>I do not know what is the cause of these errors. Can you help me.
>>
>>Thx
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list