x86_64

John Fine johnsfine@verizon.net
Mon Jan 19 18:24:00 GMT 2009

Andrew Haley wrote:
> Yang Zhang wrote:
>
>> The x86_64 output also sports a .section eh_frame despite the fact that
>> I'm not using g++, which seems to just contain some data layout
>> description of the above labeled items.
>>

> I presume you saw my reply; all the answers are there.

Was that content that shouldn't go to the mailing list for some reason?

I know a fair amount of this stuff myself already, but not so much that
I don't want to learn more.  Also, someone finding this question later
by a search of the mailing list archive might want to see the answers as
well.
(Your reply with answers is not visible at
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2009-01/ )