MinGW x86_64 ABI problem

NightStrike nightstrike@gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:26:00 GMT 2009


On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 12:35 PM, John Fine <johnsfine@verizon.net> wrote:
> Thankyou.  Problem solved.  Apologies for my misunderstanding of version
> status.
>
> I didn't realize there were newer versions than what I had.  I was just
> looking at the "4.4.0".  I couldn't find any mention of the bug on the
> website, so I didn't think it was likely that it had been fixed recently.
>  Reinstalling a newer build was one of the items on my todo list for chasing
> this problem, but since I saw no mention of the bug fix, it wasn't high
> enough on that list.
>
> I thought I was using a newer build of 4.4.0 than I actually was (not sure
> what I did wrong when getting that) but I just now double checked and it was
> 4.4.0 20080528 (experimental)
>
> I just reinstalled from with "4.4.0 20090221" and confirmed that the bug was
> fixed.

Good news!



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list