Objective C data structure

Vincent R. forumer@smartmobili.com
Thu Dec 24 16:39:00 GMT 2009


Hi,

I would like to understand how an objective C is packed inside a binary
and I am using a decompiler
to see what is going on.
What I would like to know is what does the following structure represents
:

_objc_data:00E2679C                 EXPORT _OBJC_METACLASS_$_UIButton
__objc_data:00E2679C _OBJC_METACLASS_$_UIButton DCB    0     ; DATA XREF:
__text:off_14708o
__objc_data:00E2679D                 DCB    0
__objc_data:00E2679E                 DCB    0
__objc_data:00E2679F                 DCB    0
__objc_data:00E267A0                 DCB 0x24 ; $
__objc_data:00E267A1                 DCB 0x44 ; D
__objc_data:00E267A2                 DCB 0xE2 ; Ô
__objc_data:00E267A3                 DCB    0
__objc_data:00E267A4                 DCB    0
__objc_data:00E267A5                 DCB    0
__objc_data:00E267A6                 DCB    0
__objc_data:00E267A7                 DCB    0
__objc_data:00E267A8                 DCB    0
__objc_data:00E267A9                 DCB    0
__objc_data:00E267AA                 DCB    0
__objc_data:00E267AB                 DCB    0
__objc_data:00E267AC                 DCB 0x34 ; 4
__objc_data:00E267AD                 DCB 0xFC ; ³
__objc_data:00E267AE                 DCB 0xE5 ; Õ
__objc_data:00E267AF                 DCB    0


For each objective-C class I can find an export like this, where can I
find definitions for the fields ?

Thanks



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list