my program compiled by GCC crashed
Kai Ruottu
kai.ruottu@wippies.com
Fri Dec 11 11:42:00 GMT 2009
王克驰 wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Thanks a lot for your reply.
>
> Yeah, I agree with you. There may be something wrong with
> libicuio.so.3 or something else.
>
I have a crosscompiler for Solaris2.10/x86 on Linux and the target
libraries installed for it don't
include any 'libicuio.so.3' anywhere.
>>> Below please find my test code and Makefile. The code is very simple
>>> and the only thing I did is let it link to a library
>>> /usr/lib/64/libicuio.so.3.
>>>
There is 'usr/lib/amd64' but no 'usr/lib/64' either...
The target Makefile-fragment in config/i386 tells for Solaris2.10 :
MULTILIB_OPTIONS = m32/m64
MULTILIB_DIRNAMES = 32 amd64
MULTILIB_OSDIRNAMES = . amd64
So as default GCC wouldn't search anything from '/usr/lib/64'....
>> This works for me on Linux, so I guess the problem is something to do
>> with Solaris, perhaps libicuio.so.3, whatever that is.
>>
So what on earth is this and why linking against it is required?
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list