ARM Thumb mode size increase by enabling -mthumb mode

naveen yadav yad.naveen@gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:46:00 GMT 2009

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your idea,

I have found the reason. the reason is debug symbols,
I need to either run strip command or i can verify size by  gcc-size
command to check text section reduction.

Best Regards
Naveen