__label__ , internal compiler error:segmentation fault

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Wed Apr 29 15:54:00 GMT 2009

sumanth <sumanth.gundapneni@redpinesignals.com> writes:

> After seeing similar test cases as well, my compiler crashes because
> of __label__ xlab.

Where does the compiler crash?  That will normally tell you what is
needed.

> Can any one point me to solution for locally declared labels in the
> sense , any macros I should define in particular
> to handle __label__.

The test case you showed has to do with jumping out of a nested function
to a label in an enclosing function.  This is not something that real
code does, so it's not worth worrying about unless you really want
completeness.  Look at the docs for the nonlocal_goto and
nonlocal_goto_receiver insns.  Also TRAMPOLINE_TEMPLATE and friends.

Ian