Error: suffix or operands invalid for `push'" on 64bit boxes

dan hitt dan.hitt@gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:12:00 GMT 2009

Hi Riccardo,

It's probably useful if you specify the computer you are using
(GNU/Linux, mac, windows).

And i bet you have to install a new compiler which is built
to produce 32-bit binaries but in my amazing ignorance i don't
know if this kind of output can be controlled by a flag.

dan