Need Help with downloading gcc binaries for x86 Atom Processor for CentOS.

Michael Eager eager@eagercon.com
Wed Apr 1 20:07:00 GMT 2009


Kesari Reddy wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> My name is Mallik and I work for Sun.  I need a favor from you.  I need 
> to cross compile our product to work on x86 Atom Processor on CentOS.  
> Could you please point me to the link where I can download the gcc 
> binaries.  I downloaded the source from ix86/gcc-4_4-branch but facing 
> some problems building it.  I wasn't able to configure it.  I thought if 
> I get the binaries that would help.
> 
> Please help me.
> 
> Thanks,
> Mallik.
> 510-299 6629.


Please don't cross post.

If you are looking for pre-compiled binaries for a cross-compiler
for a particular processor (like the Intel Atom) they are often
supplied by the processor vendor.  Check intel.com.

If you are trying to build gcc, read the instructions on the website:
http://gcc.gnu.org/install/build.html.  If you have trouble with this,
including a description of your problem will get you farther along
than just saying you have a problem.

-- 
Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list