QUery regarding target macros ELIMINABLE_REGS and CAN_ELIMINATE.

sumanth sumanth.gundapneni@redpinesignals.com
Wed Apr 22 14:13:00 GMT 2009

Hi Ian,
Thanks for the reply.
Currently I am using  #define FRAME_POINTER_REQUIRED
(current_function_calls_alloca)
How ever i tried with #define FRAME_POINTER_REQUIRED  0 too and my
result is same.
Any suggestions are  welcome

Thanks in advance,
Sumanth