ld: error no .eh_frame_hdr table will be created.

LinuxUser9 bvrit_abc@yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 21:08:00 GMT 2009

Following is the error I am getting at the end of my build/compilation and in
general the functionality is ok but I am not sure the cause of this error.
Following is my compilation env:

GNU Binary Utilities 	 2.18.50-sg++
GNU C & C++ Compilers  4.3.2-sg++
GNU C Library 	         2.8-sg++

/mips-linux-gnu-g++ -o <App> <SeveralObject> -L<Path to Library>
-l<libraries>
mips-4.3/bin/../lib/gcc/mips-linux-gnu/4.3.2/../../../../mips-linux-gnu/bin/ld:
error in bin/libx.o(.eh_frame); no .eh_frame_hdr table will be created.

There are several objects and they are partially linked (mips-linux-gnu-ld
-r -o FinalObject <IndvidualObjects>).
This only happens if there are C++ objects. Can you please comment on why I
am getting the above indicated error? Any pointers are appreciated!

Thanks