Can I build gcc 4.2.4 for 64 bit Intel Solaris 10 on a 64 bit Linux machine?

randux@inmail.sk randux@inmail.sk
Fri Apr 17 11:46:00 GMT 2009


Hi,

I'm probably in over my head but...

I have a 64-bit Intel Solaris 10 installation which comes with an old
version of gcc and doesn't have Ada language built at all. I want to
use the same level of gcc-Ada on my Solaris box as I have on my Linux
machines.

I have a 64 bit Linux box with gcc 4.2.4 and Ada language was included
in the build.

Can I build a complete gcc toolchain (I don't want gcc-java, but I do
want Ada) on my 64 bit Linux box with a 64 bit Intel Solaris target?
How do I get started?

Second question is the ddd debugger maintained as part of gcc? Is it
included in the sources?

Thanks,

Randall
----------
Sutaz s InPage o ceny za viac ako 2000 Euro. Info na www.inpage.sk. Domena, webhosting, e-mail a seo od 10 centov/denne. 



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list