Statically linked shared library
Kolesar
asim.husanovic@gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:32:00 GMT 2009
Hi Andrew
Set LD_LIBRARY_PATH before start application is not good solution for my
problem, because it is a problem for users.
I try with execv, but i do not solved my problem :-(
I try -rpath too, but, i do not understand howto exactly work -rpath.
:confused:
I read documentation for gcc, but, it is confused for me. Do you have any
example, maybe?
BR
Kolesar
Andrew Haley wrote:
>
>
> You have to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH before execution starts, so the easiest
> way to solve this problem is with a wrapper script:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH= ...
> exec foo
>
> The alternatives are using execv(3) in your program after setting the path
> or using -rpath when linking your program.
>
> Andrew.
>
>
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Statically-linked-shared-library-tp22478672p23038582.html
Sent from the gcc - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list