Different object code generated each time file is compiled

Burt Bicksler bbicksler@fortresstech.com
Tue Sep 30 21:12:00 GMT 2008

Thanks Brian,

That's one I hadn't thought of, the anonymous name spaces.

I already have the developer working on diffing the assembler output
so that should tell us something too.

Regards,
Burt