Complier options for multi core architecture systems

pvssvikas pvssvikas@gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:16:00 GMT 2008

Hi All,

Can any one please suggest me if there is/has been any work done on
utilizing the multi core architecture with respect to gcc compiler.

I'm looking for some support from the compilers to fine tune the code
generation for an application which is being targeted to run on mutil-core
hardware.

It would be great if any of you could suggest some flags which can fine-tune
the application for multi-core systems.

Thanks,
-Vikas.