mpfr-related link errors
Vincent Lefevre
vincent+gcc@vinc17.org
Tue Oct 21 00:32:00 GMT 2008
On 2008-10-20 05:43:40 -0700, Brian Dessent wrote:
> Bob Walters wrote:
> > Thought the issue was with the version of mpfr I was using, so I
> > upgraded from mprfr-2.3.0 to 2.3.2, and this did get rid of a compile
> > error I was having on builtins.c. I have added mpfr to the gcc source
> > directory, and done a make distclean and attempting to rebuild. I'm
> > still getting the link error shown below. Any help is appreciated.
>
> After the distclean was the in-tree libmpfr.a rebuilt? It sure looks
> like it's using the old version that was somehow not cleaned and
> rebuilt, or perhaps it's picking up an older version from elsewhere on
> the system.
The interface has not changed between 2.3.0 and 2.3.2 (which is just
a bug-fix release). It seems that an older version (< 2.3.0) from
elsewhere on the system has been picked up.
--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/>
100% accessible validated (X)HTML - Blog: <http://www.vinc17.org/blog/>
Work: CR INRIA - computer arithmetic / Arenaire project (LIP, ENS-Lyon)
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list