change to gcc from lcc

Anandkumar, CB IN BLR SISL anand.cb@siemens.com
Thu Nov 13 06:39:00 GMT 2008


 Hi Anna,
	Can you send the code which is currently giving segmentation
fault. Did you try to debugging the code using GDB . If you have not
done yet can you try debugging through GDB and find out as on executing
what section of code you are getting the segmentation fault.

	what can you send the core dumped information.

With regards,
Anandkumar.C.B

-----Original Message-----
From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On
Behalf Of Anna Sidera
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 5:07 AM
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: change to gcc from lcc

Hello,

I wrote a program in lcc in windows and now I have to write it in gcc in
unix. In lcc the program works. It uses the following libraries.

#include <stdio.h>
#include <math.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <time.h>

In gcc I run the program as follows 

gcc -lm program.c

but I get

segmentation fault (core dumped)

Can you please advise me on this?

Many Thanks
Anna


 
 
Important notice:This e-mail and any attachment thereto contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank You.



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list