"../.././gcc/c-common.c", line 2259: invalid token: short_fract_type_no...
kamaraju kusumanchi
raju.mailinglists@gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 00:38:00 GMT 2008
On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com> wrote:
> kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
>> I am trying to compile gcc 4.3.2 on Solaris 8 and ran into some
>> problems. I am looking for some help on how to overcome this.
>>
>> The source is configured with
>>
>> nohup ./configure --prefix=/home/kkusuman/software/myroot 2>&1 >
>> configure.log &
>
> Do not build in srcdir.
>
This did not make any difference. The compilation stops at the same location.
This time I unpacked the source in ~/software/unZipped/gcc-4.3.2 . I
tried to compile in ~/software/compileHere/gcc-4.3.2. I am attaching
the new configure.log, make.log .
Any other suggestions?
raju
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: configure.log
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 4560 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20081110/02a5abde/attachment.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: make.log
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 172430 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20081110/02a5abde/attachment-0001.obj>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list