gcc-testresults: extend time?

Dennis Clarke dclarke@blastwave.org
Sun Mar 30 19:24:00 GMT 2008

> Hi,
>  	Is there a way to increase the time limit of tests run in the
> testsuite?  I searched for an answer on the testresults pages, FAQ, wiki,
> and online docs, but found none.  I'm running "make -k -j2 check" on an
> OLD powerpc Mac, and it could use some time extension, as many tests are
> timing out.  Thanks in advance.

I have a similar problem on this old machine :

# uname -a
SunOS fossil 5.8 Generic_117350-51 sun4m sparc SUNW,SPARCstation-20

# psrinfo -v
Status of virtual processor 0 as of: 03/30/08 15:22:53
  on-line since 03/30/08 14:59:37.
  The sparc processor operates at 66 MHz,
        and has a sparc floating point processor.
Status of virtual processor 1 as of: 03/30/08 15:22:53
  on-line since 03/30/08 14:59:42.
  The sparc processor operates at 66 MHz,
        and has a sparc floating point processor.
Status of virtual processor 2 as of: 03/30/08 15:22:53
  on-line since 03/30/08 14:59:42.
  The sparc processor operates at 66 MHz,
        and has a sparc floating point processor.
Status of virtual processor 3 as of: 03/30/08 15:22:53
  on-line since 03/30/08 14:59:42.
  The sparc processor operates at 66 MHz,
        and has a sparc floating point processor.

So I'll watch for responses here !

> Fang
>
> David Fang
> Computer Systems Laboratory