[help] undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'

Andrew Haley aph@redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 14:39:00 GMT 2008

Please don't top-post.

Deepak Barua wrote:
> Hi andrew,
>                  I compiled gcc-4.2.2 with crosstool and the options
> --enable-sjlj-exceptions but it still gives me the same error when i
> run crosstest ....
> could it be a bug in glibc libc.a .....?

It's possible, but just as likely a bug in crosstool.  As long as you're
using crosstool, you better ask one of the crosstool maintainers.

Why are you using crosstool, anyway?  Do you really need to build everything
from scratch?  If not, you'd be much better off with a simple cross-compiler.

Andrew.