[help] undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'

Deepak Barua dbbarua@gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 20:59:00 GMT 2008

Hi Andrew,
               Thanks for clearing up the confusion , i have a
2.6.24.3 arm-linux kernel so i should ---enable-sjlj-exceptions while
compiling gcc-4.2.2 ...
I'll try it with my crosstool setup and get back to you...

Regards
Deepak

--
Hack Hack Hack