error: array subscript is not an integer

Manal Helal manalorama@gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 02:39:00 GMT 2008

Hi again

now that I am using long long (8 bytes), malloc accepts only size_t,
and it is defined in my machine as 4 bytes.

Is there any way I can allocate in one statement any more?

I appreciate your help a lot?

thanks,

Manal

--