[Fwd: questions about gcc PIC port]
Jason Cipriani
jason.cipriani@gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 08:26:00 GMT 2008
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Platone Ilia <plato@uruzuki.com> wrote:
> Hallo,
> I'm writing because I have written a small program targeted for the
> Microchip PIC uC architecture and i haven't find any port of gcc for
> PICs.
> My questions are:
> -Has someone started to work around this port?
> -It is possible to port gcc for these chips?
>
> I have contact gnu.org and asked them if I can try to start working for
> this, and they told me to contact you before doing anything, can you
> help me (I absolutely need gcc to compile my code)?
The vendor should already provide you with this stuff... have you
tried contacting the chips manufacturer? That would probably make more
sense.
Stuff like:
http://microcontrollershop.com/product_info.php?cPath=112_95&products_id=368&osCsid=69dd69680bb12eb86ad6a602b56a9ab1
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list