ctype_members.cc: error: redefinition

Unga unga888@yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 13:38:00 GMT 2008


--- On Thu, 7/24/08, Unga <unga888@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: Unga <unga888@yahoo.com>
> Subject: ctype_members.cc: error: redefinition
> To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
> Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 6:04 PM
> Hi all
> 
> I'm compiling GCC 4.3.1 on FreeBSD 7.0 and I get
> following error:
> 
> libtool: compile:  gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B./gcc
> -nostdinc++ ... -fno-implicit-templates -Wall -Wextra
> -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual
> -fdiagnostics-show-location=once -ffunction-sections
> -fdata-sections -O2 -g -g -O2 -c ctype_members.cc  -fPIC
> -DPIC -o .libs/ctype_members.o
> 
> ctype_members.cc:136: error: redefinition of 'bool
> std::ctype<wchar_t>::do_is(long unsigned int,
> wchar_t) const'
> 
> Please note, from the above "libtool: compile:"
> line -B, -L, -I lines were removed to make a summary.
> 
> What caused this error?
> 
> I can provide more info on this.
> 

Anybody care to look into this issue? :)

Unga


      



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list