gnatbind error

Kaplan Cem EREN kceren@havelsan.com.tr
Wed Jan 16 01:42:00 GMT 2008

Hi,
I have downloaded and installed version 4.2.2 for solaris 10.
My ada program will call c objects and i need to change the "main".
After compilation, while binding, i get an error message. I have listed my
comp. steps and output below

$ gnatmake -c hello.adb
>gcc -c hello.adb
$ gnatbind -x -Mnew_main hello.ali
>gnatbind: -M not expected to be used on native platforms
>error: "hello.ali" does not contain a unit that can be a main program

The code is simple

with text_io;
procedure hello is
begin
text_io.put("Hello world");
end hello;

How can i compile this code with FSU threads library ?

Thanks in advance
Kaplan

Dikkat: Bu elektronik posta mesaji kisisel ve ozeldir. Eger size gonderilmediyse lutfen gondericiyi bilgilendirip mesaji siliniz.Firmamiza gelen ve giden mesajlar virus taramasindan gecirilmekte, guvenlik nedeni ile kontrol edilerek saklanmaktadir.Mesajdaki gorusler  gondericiye ait olup HAVELSAN A.S. resmi gorusu olmak zorunda degildir.

Attention: This e-mail message is private and privileged.If you are not the recipient for whom this e-mail message is intended, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail message from your system.All sent and received e-mail messages go through a virus scan in our company, and because of security reasons, they are stored after being controlled.Any opinions presented in this e-mail message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent HAVELSAN A.S.`s formal and authorized views.