function arguments are passed in registers

Andrew Haley aph@redhat.com
Wed Jan 2 10:58:00 GMT 2008

Zheng Da writes:
 > Hello,
 >
 > I need to do something like this:
 > in one program, the arguments of one specific function are passed in
 > the registers, and others are passed in the stack.
 > I know I can do it by using some inline assembly, but is there any better way?
 > I was looking for it in the internet. FUNCTION_ARG seems to work. But
 > I don't understand its explanation, and don't know how to use it.
 > So can anyone help me?

We can't really tell what you need.  Can you explain to us what you
are trying to do?

Andrew.

--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, UK
Registered in England and Wales No. 3798903