gcc for sh-linux: Link tests are not allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES

Deepak Barua dbbarua@gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:45:00 GMT 2008

Hi Guys,
             This is my first cross compiler for the arm-linux target
and i am using partial headers of glibc-2.7 compiled with my x86_64
compiler in ubuntu linux dapper and a the kernel headers from 2.6.23
kernel OMAP1 patch.
I kind of figured out that the problem arises due to the link tests
being run in the configure script in the libiberty directory the
question is is there any option that i can give to disable these tests
or the main test which determines the variable GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES.
Or is there a patch for this ....?

Regards
Deepak

--