problems with gfortran

Giorgio Lulli lulli@bo.imm.cnr.it
Fri Feb 29 22:47:00 GMT 2008


Hello,
I have a powerbook Mac OS X 10.4.11, ppc , XCode 2.5
I have installed gfortran binaries using the Apple-style installer 
gfortran-macosx-ppc.dmg downloaded at

http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortranBinaries

When I try to compile I get an error, with the message

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libintl.3.dylib
  Referenced from: /usr/bin/gfortran
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

Actually the above lib is not there; perhaps shall I install additional 
package in order for gfortran to work ?
I have already used previous version of gfortran  without problems. It 
looks like in the most recent versions something changed that I miss.
Could you please help me ?
Thanks a lot.
Giorgio

-- 
___________________________________

Giorgio Lulli
CNR - IMM Sezione di Bologna
Via P. Gobetti 101
40129 Bologna (ITALY)
Phone : + 39 051 639 9145
Fax   : + 39 051 639 9216
 
e-mail: lulli@bo.imm.cnr.it

Skype : giorgiolulli
___________________________________                                 



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list