How to create a "finish" function for a tree opt pass

Diego Novillo dnovillo@google.com
Fri Feb 29 13:23:00 GMT 2008

On 2/29/08 12:16 AM, Haifeng He wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have wrote a tree pass and I would like to create a "finish" function to dump
> the analysis results. Since the results contains some global
> information, I want to dump them
> after the pass has been executed though all the functions of current
> file. Is there a good way
> that I can do that?

If you want to dump the IL after your pass is done, simply add
TODO_dump_funcs to the todo_flags_finish field in the pass declaration.

If you need to dump other information, simply do it just before
returning from the entry point function to your pass.

Diego.