"../.././gcc/c-common.c", line 2259: invalid token: short_fract_type_no...
Andrew Haley
aph@redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 14:06:00 GMT 2008
kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
>>> But now I am stuck with a internal errror. The bug
>>> reports can be found at
>>> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=38124
>>> http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=7032
>>>
>>> I had to file two bug reports since, the gcc guys think it is a
>>> problem with binutils. The binutils' maintainer thinks it is a problem
>>> with gcc!
>> No, has says "a compiler bug". That means the compiler used to
>> build binutils.
>>
>
> I finally managed to compile gcc (4.4 20081107) using the following
> configure command
>
> nohup /home/raju/software/unZipped/gcc-4.4-20081107/configure
> --enable-languages=c,fortran
> --prefix=/home/raju/software/myroot/gcc-4.4-20081107 --with-gnu-as
> --with-as=/home/raju/software/myroot/bin/as --with-gnu-ld
> --with-ld=/home/raju/software/myroot/bin/ld
> --with-build-time-tools=/home/raju/software/myroot/bin/ 2>&1 >
> configure.log &
>
> I guess disabling the support for c++ language helped in circumventing
> the internal compiler error with eh_alloc.cc
>
> I needed the attached patches (four of them) for it to compile. Could
> someone please commit them to the main archive?
OK, thanks.
Andrew.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list