Specifying cross-compile flags for newlib

Robert Cragie rcc@jennic.com
Tue Sep 18 15:51:00 GMT 2007

I am building a cross compiler and automatically building in newlib
with --with-newlib in the configure options. I need to pass additional
compiler flags to the just-build cross-compiler when compiling libgcc2 and
newlib. I can figure out what to do for libgcc2 - specify
TARGET_LIBGCC2_CFLAGS in the t-default Makefile segment in the
gcc/contrib/<arch> subdir. However, these flags don't get passed to newlib -
how do I do the same for newlib?

Thanks in advance

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer