C++ porting : No such file or directory

Sivaprasad.pv sivaprasad.pv@redpinesignals.com
Fri Oct 12 07:27:00 GMT 2007

Now I have configured gcc-3.3 as below:
gcc-3.3/configure --prefix=$RELDIR --target=$TARGET
--enable-languages=c++  --with-gnu-as --with-gnu-ld  --with-newlib
--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --with-dwarf2  --enable-sjlj-exceptions
I have copied the newlib headers into $target/sys-include now build is
proceed further.
But in the same scenario  I got stuck up with below mentioned error, so
can u please help me in this regard.

   gnu/gcc-3.3/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++/eh_personality.cc: In
   function `_Unwind_Reason_Code __gxx_personality_sj0(int, int,
<anonymous>,
   _Unwind_Exception*, _Unwind_Context*)':
   /gnu/gcc-3.3/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++/eh_personality.cc:455: internal
compiler error: Segmentation

  Thanks
--P.V.Siva Prasad

Note:I am resending this mail due to daemon failure if  you already
received this message please ignore it.