SV: SV: SV: Libtool versioning on FreeBSD

Jon Theil Nielsen jontheil@gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:06:00 GMT 2007


Okay, I will try that. Thanks a lot anyway.

Cheers,
Jon  

> -----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
> Fra: 'Ralf Wildenhues' [mailto:Ralf.Wildenhues@gmx.de] 
> Sendt: 1. november 2007 10:06
> Til: Jon Theil Nielsen
> Cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
> Emne: Re: SV: SV: Libtool versioning on FreeBSD
> 
> * Jon Theil Nielsen wrote on Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 09:43:20AM CET:
> > 
> > My problems are not over yet. In the first place, 
> everything seemed to 
> > be okay after removing /usr/bin/objformat from the path. However, 
> > during a portupgrade I had to install the port gccmakedep (for whom 
> > the description is "The gccmakedep program creates dependencies in 
> > makefiles using 'gcc -M'). Now I get the excact same error 
> as usually.
> > Any (more) ideas?
> 
> Not really, as I don't know FreeBSD internals well.  You 
> could try to find out why objformat doesn't work and fix that.
> 
> Cheers,
> Ralf



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list