building gcc 4.2.0
Bill McEnaney
bill@rkirkpat.net
Thu May 31 17:49:00 GMT 2007
Thanks, Andrew. I'll do that, I don't use Java, but since Tamino
complained about recursion, something already has failed. I probably
built an up to date version of gcc 4.2.0 because I ftped it from
ftp.gnu.org, not from a mirror site.
Bill
> Bill McEnaney writes:
>
> > Gcc 4.2.0's C compiler works, but while Tamino built gcc, "he"
> > complained about something recursive. From what I've read on the
> > web, the complaint is about Java. Does anybody know what I need to
> > do to make each part of gcc 4.2.0 build cleanly?
>
> It should build as it is. Let us know if anything fails.
>
> Andrew.
>
>
________________________________________________________________
Please visit a saintly hero:
http://www.jakemoore.org
And a boy with a wonderful wish:
http://shaneswish.com/
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list