Embedded arm-elf-gcc
Mike Stump
mrs@apple.com
Tue Mar 27 17:09:00 GMT 2007
On Mar 27, 2007, at 8:35 AM, jbousch@altran-tech.net wrote:
> I'm currently working in a company, as embedded developper, which
> use gnu
> tools. I have a good experience about non gnu compiler tools and i
> need
> help because the most disavantage of gcc compiler is the almost
> unexistant
> support for developper.
You must be paying the wrong people for support. :-) Find new
people to pay.
> I work on an embedded software for an ARM7TDMI target processor
> (Phillips
> LPC 2214) and i have to locate the software in the target. So here
> comes
> the link command file (arm.ln) with wich i am supposed to set the
> memory
> map. The thing is that i can't find any tutorial about link comand
> file so
> i don't know how to write it manually.
I'd try the LD manual.
> If anybody knows something about link comand file or any book or
> web site
> reference i would apreciate it a lot.
Also, there is a search tool called google at google.com that is able
to find all sort of things. For example, you could type "linker
documentation", and it would have answered your question in about
140ms, which should be more than 50% faster than the speed at which
we can answer your questions.
Also, this is the wrong list, gcc-help is for help using gcc.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list