Is there a way to pretty-print output for templates errors

DCH david@carter-hitchin.clara.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 20:23:00 GMT 2007

At 18:51 23/03/2007, Stephen Torri wrote:
>On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 18:36 +0000, DCH wrote:
> > STLfilt is pretty handy:
> >
> > http://www.bdsoft.com/tools/stlfilt.html
>
>When I checked the faq it said that GCC 4.0 support was not implemented.
>Do you have different information?
>
>Stephen

Apologies, I hadn't realised that time had moved on.  IIRC it's
written in perl which is pretty easy to understand and modify to suit
ones needs.  It's also a small script so it shouldn't take you too
long to work through.  There are also quite a few versions of it
floating about - if you google enough, you might even find that
someone has done the job for you.

Cheers,
David.