where can I get gcc optimizations information

Andrew Haley aph@redhat.com
Mon Mar 12 16:36:00 GMT 2007

CARTER-HITCHIN, David, GBM writes:
 > The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
 > Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority
 >
 > This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the
 > addressee only.

Please do not send such attachments to this list.  We cannot read your
mails.

If there is no way you can send mail from your location without such
attachments, there are web-based services you can use.

Andrew.