Error: expected expression before return
Itzhack Goldberg
ITZHACK@il.ibm.com
Mon Mar 19 12:41:00 GMT 2007
Hi John,
I am able too, but only by using nexti (and the listed source command is
left on the screen as the first line/expression of the compound statement
...).
Have you used any special flag ?
The example I sent was made of only two pieces, yet conceivably there can
be many expressions in such a compound statement like:
(expression) &&
(expression) &&
.
.
.
(expression)
and one would like to be able to break at the particular expression/line.
Is is possible to break on the third expression of such a compound
statement ?
- Itzhack
John Love-Jensen
<eljay@adobe.com>
To
19/03/07 14:11 Itzhack Goldberg/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
cc
MSX to GCC <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject
Re: Error: expected expression
before return
Hi Itzhack,
> Is there a way/flag I could introduce so that I could indeed step through
> the statement, one expression at the time ?
I'm able to step into each of the function calls, in sequence (assuming the
first one succeeds), one sub-expression at a time, using gdb.
HTH,
--Eljay
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list