Does gcc-2.95 support such function?

mike xu clumsguy@gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 07:03:00 GMT 2007

Hello,

I want to use gcc to collect all the parameter's value used by one
function in all my source code during compile time. But I am not sure
of that gcc supports this or not?

Below is an example:
$grep ConfigGetParam * -r
  src/addon_util.c:789:  ConfigGetParam("T1", chParamValue,
CONFIG_MAXPARAMLENGTH);
  src/bdgporttable.c:128:  ConfigGetParam(Name, tempBuf, CONFIG_MAXPARAMLENGTH);
  src/agent.c:2534:      ConfigStatus = ConfigGetParam("SNMP",
oBuffer, MAX_MAXPARAMLENGTH);
The result I expected is a list of the values of ConfigGetParam
function's first parameter, if src/bdgporttable.c:128: Name="WHOAMI",
then the list is:
"T1"
"WHOAMI"
"SNMP"

Does gcc have such feature? If it supports, which parameter I shall
assign to gcc during compile time?

Thanks a lot,
Mike